BY CHRYSEE G. SAMILLANO
A fire hit a two-storey residence in Purok Sigay, Brgy. 2, Bacolod City at about 11:51 a.m. Tuesday, which the Bureau of Fire Protection estimated to have caused a total damage of P75,000.
The BFP report said the fire started at the bedroom of the second floor of the house owned by Rosie Narciso Canlas and was caused by an unattended lighted candle.
The second floor of the house was destroyed by the fire while the ground floor occupied by Edwin Canlas Dacomos was damaged. No one was injured from the incident.
The fire incident is still being further investigated by fire investigator FO2 Reymar Banaglorioso.*